Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dimensional Death is Recruiting!

Okay, this is a little different from the usual fare.  I'm not one to use my blog purely for personal gain, or to do favors for my friends, but this is an unusual case.  Dimensional Death, the World of Warcraft guild I have been a member of for some time now and have raided rather successfully with, is getting ready to enter the new Mists of Pandaria expansion and prepare for raiding.

I'm mentioning this because we're recruiting, and I'm hoping anyone that reads my blog that plays WoW might be interested in joining up.  We play on the Elune server, Alliance-side.  If you are interested in raiding with a good group of people who are all very friendly, contact Ayasu at the guild website here.

On a related note, Ayasu, our guild leader, is going to be livestreaming her attempt to be realm first to level 90 here and welcomes you to join her.  I don't think she'll manage to do it, but don't tell her I said that ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment